Do you know the SME (Small and Medium Enterprises) sector alone in India contributes around 45% of the industrial output and 40% of exports? This sector generates around one million jobs on an average every year! Over 8000 types of quality products find their place in the domestic and international markets from the SME sector. It is but a fact that SMEs and MSMEs (Micro Small and Medium Enterprises) have played instrumental roles in steering the economic growth story of India year after year. They are the backbone of India’s industrial development.
The government is also playing its part in providing a wealth of opportunities to SMEs and MSMEs for setup, expansion, and diversification in a wide range of industry sectors not to mention service segments.
Right from agro, chemicals, retail, garments and textiles, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing to precision engineering, food processing, retail, IT, and more, the SME and MSME sectors have left their positive impact.
In this section of the blogazine, we glorify and share success stories of organizations and their steerers and promoters under the SME and MSME banner.
We also publish and promote startup stories from any industry segment encompassing manufacturing, service, distribution, supply, and more.
- How brands can navigate growth opportunities during COVID-19 crisis: opinion by Devan Bhalla
- Employee wellness activities gain importance in COVID-era boardroom discussions
- How Agritech can be a Solution to Farmers’ Produce-related Woes
- Gem Selections comes up with its Bullion product series this Akshay Tritya
- B2b Tech Startups Fueled by Funding And Advanced Technologies: Netapp-Zinnov Study
- Lighthouse Invests INR 250 Crores in Aqualite, One of India’s Leading Footwear Brands
- TiE Delhi-NCR champions entrepreneurship as an engine of employment at Global Summit
- Morbros: The New Paradigm of Success in the Medical Industry
- Asia’s leading venture debt firm InnoVen Capital invests USD 3million in TravelTriangle
- Fuzia: A Unique Platform, Redefining Social Media For Women
- मोरब्रोस: मेडिकल इंडस्ट्री में लहराया सफलता का नया परचम
- Obeetee: Preserving India’s Legacy of Carpet Craft and Empowering Rural Artisans since 1920
- KrixomNET: Agricultural Startup by 4 Teenagers to Uplift the Agri Scenario of Northeast India
- Wooden Street: Success Story of India’s First Online Customized Wooden Furniture Store
- Budget 2018 on MSMEs: Fund Allocation, Schemes, and Packages
- Budget 2018: Indian MSME Sector Budget Recommendations from Power2SME CEO
- Jupiter Infomedia: Facilitating the Growth Story of MSMEs and SMEs
- Pravin Daryani – The growth of MSMEs will decide the future of India Inc.
- Annual Entrepreneurship Conclave 2017 – Launchpad at IIFT
- ITL Industries: A Pioneer in Metal Sawing Technology in India
- Jaipur Rugs: 2 Looms 9 Weavers to India’s Largest Manufacturer of Hand Woven Carpets
- Kreative Mines: Making Profitable Businesses Happen the Digital Way
- Pii India Tour and Travels: A Travel Agency with a Difference
- Digital Branding Solutions Made Easy with Make Your Brandz
- BL Packaging: A Partnership Firm Contributing to India’s Growth Story
- Technomed India: 1 Staff, Small Rented Unit to 4 Factories, 160 Employees
- From an Ex-army Man to Security Employment Generator