Do you know the SME (Small and Medium Enterprises) sector alone in India contributes around 45% of the industrial output and 40% of exports? This sector generates around one million jobs on an average every year! Over 8000 types of quality products find their place in the domestic and international markets from the SME sector. It is but a fact that SMEs and MSMEs (Micro Small and Medium Enterprises) have played instrumental roles in steering the economic growth story of India year after year. They are the backbone of India’s industrial development.
The government is also playing its part in providing a wealth of opportunities to SMEs and MSMEs for setup, expansion, and diversification in a wide range of industry sectors not to mention service segments.
Right from agro, chemicals, retail, garments and textiles, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing to precision engineering, food processing, retail, IT, and more, the SME and MSME sectors have left their positive impact.
In this section of the blogazine, we glorify and share success stories of organizations and their steerers and promoters under the SME and MSME banner.
We also publish and promote startup stories from any industry segment encompassing manufacturing, service, distribution, supply, and more.
- Jaipur Rugs: 2 Looms 9 Weavers to India’s Largest Manufacturer of Hand Woven Carpets
- Kreative Mines: Making Profitable Businesses Happen the Digital Way
- Pii India Tour and Travels: A Travel Agency with a Difference
- Digital Branding Solutions Made Easy with Make Your Brandz
- BL Packaging: A Partnership Firm Contributing to India’s Growth Story
- Technomed India: 1 Staff, Small Rented Unit to 4 Factories, 160 Employees
- From an Ex-army Man to Security Employment Generator