Pilgrimage has immense significance in every religion. There are thousands of these sites in India. Each site has a story to tell besides having its own religious connotation. myIndiamyGlory tries to explore the pilgrimage sites of India.
Share your pilgrimage experience with us. Send us a write-up of your tour, pictures (maximum 15) related to your tour, a two-three line bio about yourself and your pic at firstname.lastname@example.org. We shall publish your story at myindiamyglory.com. Alternatively, you may contribute articles at our website on any/few of the pilgrim destinations of India.
- On Renaming Andaman, ‘Netaji Bose a Radical Hindu Nationalist’: The Telegraph
- Parshuram Kund: Where Sage Parshuram Achieved Salvation by Taking a Dip
- Mahabharata Connection of Jageshwari Temple; 1100 Lingams in a Shivalinga
- Rama’s Handmade Shiva Linga in Mumbai? Ban Ganga in Walkeshwar
- Sakleshwar Temple: A Recent Excavation of Sculptural Beauty that Will Leave You Speechless
- Why ‘Shri Ram’ Is Known as ‘Ram Raja’ in Orchha?
- Khajuraho Temples Are Not Symbolic to Eroticism!
- Trip to Maihar, Where Sati’s Necklace Fell, and the Alha Chronicle