Grandeur described and portrayed at their best! That’s Baahubali! The story, the visual appeal, the characters, the dialogues, the grip – you will love everything about this blockbuster movie. Watch it and you will want more! You will feel like watching it umpteen number of times.
Here are top 20 reasons why you must watch Baahubali:
- Ancient Indian culture is exclusively portrayed.
- Kingdoms and kingship, rulers and the ruled, love and hatred, fight for power are explicitly depicted.
- Women were considered no less than men in the past in India. They were fighters. They were steerers of kingdoms. Women, in short, were empowered!
- Women indeed were more respected in the bygone days than they are today. This is best exemplified by the magnum opus.
- Baahubali stands at par, in fact, better than Hollywood historical movies.
- Hindu Gods and Goddesses, faith in the Almighty, invocation of deities during rituals and royal celebrations are explicitly shown. The Shiv Taandav Strotam will certainly fill the listener’s mind with energy!
- Architectural splendor, sculptural brilliance, jaw-dropping interiors, infrastructure, amenities, monumental wonders will leave you dumbfounded. This is actually what you witness when you visit ancient Indian monuments.
- Several symbols of the world’s oldest religion Hinduism further give power to the movie.
- Sanskrit, the world’s oldest language, finds a special place in this movie.
- The art of warfare and use of weapons in war are neatly portrayed. You can take a sneak peek into the war strategies of the ancient rulers of India!
- The war scenes will actually transport you to the battlefield! They seem so real.
- Saffron as the color of royalty, portrayed in the movie, will connect you to your faith.
- Stress is a part and parcel of life today. But once you watch Baahubali, your stress will disappear! You will feel happy for days together. An aura of positivism will surround you wherever you go!
- The magnum opus advocates against animal sacrifice.
- It depicts numerous social issues.
- Baahubali is the first Indian movie to be listed in the World’s top 1000 movies.
- The blockbuster has already minted 1000 crores, the first Indian movie to do so!
- As an Indian, you will feel proud to take your family and kids to watch the movie, as together you get shipped to the terrain of the kingdoms of the bygone era. India, during the past, was so powerful!
- Baahubali is talked about and praised for its cinematography, the best in Bollywood and the regional film industry taken together.
- At the world stage in film sector, Baahubali will make India proud. It is already the 3rd highest ranked movie in the US in revenue generation.
Though the story is fiction, it is related to Indian History, especially ancient and medieval India.
Special thanks to Director S.S. Rajamouli, producers Shobu Yarlagadda and Prasad Devineni, lead actors Prabhas, Rana, Tamannaah and Anushka Shetty. Ramya Krishnan, Sathyaraj, Nassar, Adivi Sesh, Tanikella Bharani and Sudeep – the actors in crucial roles have added life to Baahubali. Katappa and Baahubali as characters are no wonder household names today!
Latest posts by manoshi sinha (see all)
- Nine Unsung Azad Hind Fauz (INA) Warriors of India - August 19, 2019
- Udham Singh: Why a Controversy Created on His Assassination of Dwyer - August 19, 2019
- A Debate on Chronological History of India from Ancient to Medieval Era - August 19, 2019