Eight Indian classical dance styles have been conferred classical status by Sangeet Natak Akademi. These are Bharatanatyam (Tamil Nadu), Odissi (Odissa), Manipuri (Manipur), Mohiniyattam (Kerala), Kathak (North, West and Central India), Kathakali (Kerala), Kuchipudi (Andhra Pradesh), and Sattriya (Assam).
There are thousands of dance forms that glorify Indian culture. myIndiamyGlory explores all Indian dance forms.
- Haleem Khan: Spreading Indic Roots Worldwide through Kuchipudi and Breaking StereoTypes
- Onam and Kummatti Kali: The Colorful Mask Dance of Kerala
- Hameed Khan Kawa: 2 Generations Propagating Indian Folk Culture Worldwide
- Gulabo Sapera: From Being Buried Alive at Birth to Padma Shri Awardee; an Interview
- Sattriya Nritya – Dance through Bhakti